homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

October 22, 2012

Day 22: Seeking Out the Storms




 
 
I am trying my best to focus on the positive and not seek out the storms which accentuate the negative.
 
Besides daily thanking God and stopping to appreciate the small moments and things around me, I don't know that I am effectively doing this. I tend to get fixed on something that is bugging me or not going smoothly in my day which leads me to stay in the clouds when I could be spending perfectly good moments in the sunlight.
 
Everyone could benefit from a little more positive sunshine and a lot less negative storms. What are some ways you try to live this daily?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.