homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

October 14, 2012

Day 14: Weekend Wrap-Up


Hello, Friends! I hope you had a great weekend and were able to rest, relax, and do something fun. Fridays we are so tired, so usually we lay low, pick up dinner and watch a movie or catch up on dvr. Those are the most perfect nights, in my opinion!

Saturday, I did some much needed fall cleaning while the mister played in a golf tournament. Then, we did this:
 
Ok, well not exactly. We went to Oktoberfest with friends and only wish we had worn last year's sweet Halloween outfits. :) We did, however, enjoy fun music, interesting food, and great friends.
 
Today, my parents came for a visit and we had a great lunch at Toast and then just poked around town. I love seeing them whenever possible!
 
We are gearing up for a busy week ahead and I'm battling another case of the Sunday night blues. Note to self: work on that.  
 
What did you do this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.