homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

October 3, 2012

Day 3: What I'm Loving Wednesday


Thank you all for your sweet words about yesterday's post. Whew. Overwhelmed by your kindess and love!
In keeping with being grateful for little and big things in life, I decided to jump into link up with What I'm Loving Wednesday. :)


I'm loving these precious faces. How can you not smile? 

I love decorating my house and yard from top to bottom in honor of autumn!



I'm  loving the putting out the first anniversary gift {paper} made by my sweet hubby..even after three years!

I love making the first batch of pumpkin muffins, pumpkin K cups, pumpkin granola for yogurt..the list goes on. I.love.fall. :)


I am loving crisp, cool weather, sweaters and boots.

And, nail polish. I'm always loving nail polish.

I am loving my husband and remembering how we were on our honeymoon in St.Lucia this time three years ago!

What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.