homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

October 17, 2012

Day 17: What I'm Loving Wednesday


 
Hello, Wednesday! It is a busy week around here. How about you? Here's what I'm loving today...
 
I love that my sister thought of me when she saw this commercial and said it reminded her of me and keeping positive attitudes. And I love how I've had a day (or two!) like that this week, except mine  involved a Bernese Mountain puppy chewing destroying several of my favorite pairs of shoes. The kind you really would not want destroyed. Ahh. Gotta laugh. Or you'll cry.
Which I may or may not have done when I saw the shoe massacre.
 
  
 
I am loving this candle that is currently burning 24/7 in our household.
 
 
I. love. bauble. necklaces. Is having five different colors really necessary? Possibly.
confession: there might have also been a sixth one that broke when I dropped it on the floor when preparing this picture.
 

I do love these two sweethearts...

even though one of them is a little crazy...


..and believes she is a lap dog.


How can you stay mad at that face?
 
 What are you loving this Wednesday?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.