homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

November 14, 2011

Hope Floats

"Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."



I am in complete awe. I have tried, but I simply cannot find the words so I will just show pictures. Thank you all so much for touching our lives, lifting our spirits and honoring our boys. It means more to us than you will ever know.









I know Elijah and Michael are smiling down on us always. They, too, can feel your constant love and prayers.

From the bottom of our hearts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.