homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

August 21, 2015

Dear Baby--35 Weeks


Dear Baby,

Hey, Darlin'. According to the doctors, you are at the end of your 35th week and enter 36 weeks tomorrow!  You're the size of a honeydew melon, weighing in about 5 1/4 pounds. Your physical development is almost complete, thank God, and you're spending most of your time now just putting on weight!

The baby shower last weekend was really magical. Gathering together with friends and family to celebrate you was amazing. Danielle, who hosted us in her beautiful home, along with my dear friends Marideth, Kelly, Sarah and auntie Dana, thought of every detail. Navy, white and gold decorations, sweet elephants everywhere, and the cutest guest book frame I've ever seen.  I have many more pictures that I'll share as soon as I get them all together. I cried happy tears, of course.

We are supposed to leave in 7 days to go and get you, sweetie! I think we will end up pushing that date back, but the question remains by how much. You are cozy and comfortable in A's belly, so it may be a week, more, or less! You'll come on your birthday, whenever that may be and I just continue to pray (and ask for prayers) that you stay safe and arrive safely in our arms when the time is right. We can hardly contain ourselves it is getting so close.

Keep growing big and strong, my love. You are doing the most incredible job and we are so proud of you. We're counting the days and minutes until we finally meet you! We love you, we love you, we love you so, dear baby.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.