homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

July 27, 2011

Tea Time

I have found a new love. (Not to replace my many, many current loves). Have you tried Yogi Organic Tea? Not only delicious, but you're sure to find a favorite in one of the bazillion different flavors. I've been trying a lot of different ones, lately. Here's what the box looks like:
But, the taste isn't even the best part. Open up a bag of tea and you will find a little "zen" message awaiting you. I mentioned that I'm trying to find inspiration in unusual places, so I've found myself unwrapping bag after bag excitedly waiting to see my source of inspiration for the moment. Sad, I know. But, I'll take what I can get! Here are some of my favorites that lifted me up:



I just love them. Better than a fortune cookie, friends. If you're into tea, or even just into having your mood perked up, you've got to try this tea. It's the little things.

Thank you for your sweet, sweet comments and e-mails about yesterday's (and every) post. I truly love hearing from you and along with the zen sayings, YOU lift me up. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.