homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

April 7, 2015

Dear Baby--15 Weeks



Dear Baby,

You are 15 Weeks, 6 Days. I suppose mommy should post your weekly letter at the beginning of a new week and not the end, but here we are. You're 16 weeks tomorrow and we are thrilled. This week, you're the size of an apple. Or, an orange, depending on who you ask. :) Either way, you're growing and growing and will double in size over the coming weeks.

You can sense light now and your taste buds are forming. We wonder what type of food you like these days, and if it will stay that way later on in life! You are moving fluid through your nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the air sacs in your lungs develop. Your eyebrows are also starting to develop.

This week, Daddy and I went to see a Broadway show and walked around New York. There's so much we can't wait to show you! On Easter, we went to church and then to a nice brunch. We talked about next Easter and having you with us to celebrate it (and every other day and holiday). It just makes my mommy heart swell.



 I have also been experiencing a profound peace on my heart, of which I am truly thankful. I can't describe it other than I know where it's coming from, and that's above. Having a peaceful heart that isn't filled with anxiety and fear is such a blessing. I am thankful to be experiencing it right now.

 I thank God for you, little darling. You are our greatest gift. Keep growing big and strong, my love. We are so proud of you, sweet babe.

We love you so, dear baby.

Mommy and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.