homeaboutjourneyinspirekitchencontact

September 19, 2014

Lifted Up


Wow. I am so completely overwhelmed and humbled by the love, prayers and encouragement I received yesterday. I wish I could reach right out and hug each and every one of you. Thank you so much. Truly. I am so touched by the stories that you have shared with me of your own struggles and moved by the way you are praying for us. I just don't know what else to say other than thank you.

We are off to Turks and Caicos tomorrow to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. This trip couldn't have come at a better time and we are both really looking forward to a whole week of peace and quiet and relaxation. And the crystal clear water.  And maybe those little umbrellas in our drinks made from pineapples. And making new memories together. And finding joy.

Your prayers and encouragement mean to much to us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © Margot G. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.